Students are motivated to participate in various cultural activities. They are asked to take part in various events such as elocution competition, Essay writings, debating etc. Youth festival committee guides the students to take part in various events arranged in the Youth festival, such as drawing, one act play, Group, Dance, foke Dance competition, Singing, Dramas etc.
Student Academic activities
1. Academic calendar is displayed at the being of academic year in consultation with the constituted committee.
2. Class room teaching commences immediately after the admissions are over.
3. Post graduate admissions coincides with the admission programme of the S.R.T.M.- University, Nanded. Academic activities begin as per the scheduled programme of the University.
4. Enrollment to NCC and NSS wings are done immediately after admissions to B.Sc.
5. Sports activities gather momentum immediately after admission various association like literary and cultural, Yuwati Kalyan mandal science association etc.
6. Formatives of Student council from the class representatives is done democratically as per the University act 1994.
7. At the end of 1st and 2nd term review of the completion of the syllabus is taken.
8.Unit test and Pre-annual exam are conducted.
9. After every 3 months student council meeting is arranged.
10. In the month of Dec.- Jan. Annual Social Gathering is organized.